Full-time Expro Group Ongoing Recruitment, Rivers Nigeria
Expro (officially Expro International Group) is an international oil and gas service company, specializing in well flow management, headquartered in Reading, United Kingdom.
The business was founded by J. Trewhella, J. Ross and H. Green in 1973 at Great Yarmouth as Exploration & Production Services (North Sea) Ltd with the objective of carrying out well testing in the North Sea. In 1986 some 84% of the company was acquired by Flextech from whom the management subsequently bought out the business in 1992. The company was first listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1994. In 2006 it acquired PowerWell Services, another leading well management concern.
The Job : Project Engineer 3, Expro Group.
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Category: Engineering Jobs,
Location: Rivers, Nigeria
To perform Engineering tasks as directed by the Supervisor / Team Leader / Manager in order to ensure that Engineering projects
are completed on schedule and within financial boundaries while performing Engineering tasks required to achieve this.
Key Activities And Accountabilities
- Produce and monitor projects and timelines also monitor budgets as agreed by the project owner.
- Produce, check and approve Engineering documentation as required and check PDM entry as required.
- May be required to functionally supervise and mentor Engineers and Drafters.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with Expro quality procedures and be fully familiar with group standards.
- Upload information to Engineering databases and use technical software packages as required.
- Actively participate in Engineering meetings and reviews as required.
- Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved and
- liaise with Supervisor / Team Leader / Manager on any issues or concerns.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical
- standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible
- violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems.
- Takes an
active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for
any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE
Degree qualified or related professional qualification in Engineering background
3+ years’ experience within a related industry
Proficient in use of technical software packages
How To Apply