Full-time Executive Marketers at DreamCity Properties
DreamCity Properties was established in 2010 as a private residential and commercial
developer in Nigeria and Africa. We have over time developed expertise, experience and machinery required for conceptualization and implementation of contemporary housing project.
The Job : Executive Marketers
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Identify business opportunities by pinpointing prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options/probability.
- Selling and marketing of company’s property by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending security solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Maintaining accurate records by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Strategize on how to carry out marketing activities for new products.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets to increase client database.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing deals.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports.
- Graduate in Marketing, Social Sciences other related disciplines.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Prior B2B/outside sales experience is required.
- Must have good presentation, negotiation skills
- Have a sales experience
- Have the ability to add new clients to our company portfolio
- Can serve to our existing clients
How To Apply
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]