Full-time Enterprise Account Manager at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
The Job : Enterprise Account Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref No: 004FCB
- The ITD Enterprise Account Manager is a quota carrying senior sales position principally responsible for achieving the ITD Solutions and Large Projects sales target by generating new sales and growing the company’s share of this solutions portfolio through Enterprise accounts within the key market segments – Telco, Financial Services Industry and Colo / Service Provider / Cloud Giants.
- The primary objective is to build and establish strong and lasting relationships at executive level within these specific segments and expand the reference into other segments to generate incremental revenue.
- Uncover and close Enterprise and Systems opportunities within the Western Africa market,
- Establish and execute strategic plans for Accounts by segment, allocating and ensuring achievement of revenue targets.
- Maintain, Develop and leverage relationships with CXO, IT and Facility management and other key decision makers or influencers within targeted segments / accounts
- Educate End User accounts on Data Center trends and the full product portfolio of APC By Schneider Electric products and push for the sale of total solutions.
- Accurate forecasting and revenue generation
- Feedback information on competition to increase our competitiveness
- Leverage other team members in our organization as well as channel partners and CE-firms to Surround-the-Customer in our efforts to offer right solutions for the clients needs
- Attending team conference calls
- Work with regional engineering team in creating integrated solutions that address complex problems with focus on the Schneider Electric ITD value proposition,
Education – Minimum Required Level:
- Bachelor’s Degree Business/IT/Technical
Experience – Minimum Required:
- Experience with required education – 5 – 7 years of related experience within market segments & industry
- Experience without required education – 8 – 10 years of related experience within market segments & industry
- Solution-base selling experience
- Networking – build and sustain an active network of both customer and internal company contacts to understand business processes and opportunities. Identify key decision makers, create and build relationships.
- Drive for Results – strong will to compete and win and achieve in business environment.
- Outstanding presentation skills required.
- Must have demonstrated negotiation skills, be a self-starter, and a strong closer. Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
How To Apply