Full-time Enroyale Global Services Limited: Civil Engineer Vacancy
ENROYALE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
The Job : Civil Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
We are seeking to hire an innovative Civil Engineer on behalf of our client, who is in the Real estate Business. The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and constructing a huge range of projects from conception through to completion.
- Oversees and inspects the work performed by external contractors
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site supervision
- Work with detailed diagrams, plans and drawings
- Manage and forecast spending, ensuring that work is kept to budget
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete job
- Oversee and supervise the installation of building systems and specify maintenance and operating procedures
- Liaise closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, builders, architects and surveyors and in-house project teams
- Attend a range of project group and technical meetings with other staff
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent Knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD, Site Development, Planning, Conceptual Skills.
- Communicating technical ideas to non-technical audiences, such as residents or local government officials
- Determining project costs based on the bids submitted by vendors
- Preparing reports and proposals with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Developing project plans according to local building codes
- Performing hand calculations to ensure the feasibility of project
- Salary 50,000
Applicants must be resident in Abuja
How To Apply
Interested and Qualified Candidates should forward their Cvs to [email protected]