Full-time Enerwhere Nigeria: Sales and Marketing Manager Vacancy
Enerwhere provides innovative solar-diesel hybrid power solutions, which generate power at a lower cost than conventional diesel generators. Enerwhere’s solutions are modular, reliable, transportable, and available on the basis of a short-term rental, long-term lease or as a full power purchase agreement (PPA). Enerwhere’s systems are optimized for use in locations where there is no access to the electricity grid, as often found in the in the mining, construction and oil & gas industries, as well as in military and aid / disaster recovery operations
The Job : Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Based at Enerwhere KANO office, the ideal candidate will be capable of creating effective marketing strategies that assist the efforts of sales teams and generate additional leads.
- This candidate should be comfortable creating content to aid the sales teams and have an ability to evaluate a marketing campaign to guarantee the best outcome.
- Additionally, this candidate should have a good understanding of the goals of various salespeople and ultimately operate as a close business partner.
- Conduct market research and provide sales teams with competitive intelligence
- Generate marketing resources and run campaigns to assist work of sales teams Identify target audiences and potential sales leads through marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate outcomes of marketing efforts through metrics and deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in marketing or related field
- Strong creative, analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
How To Apply