Full-time Empire Trust Microfinance Bank: Deposit Mobilization Officer Vacancy
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial organization incorporated by CAC on 30th May, 2014 and was licensed by the CBN on November 20th 2014. Empire Trust Microfinance Bank (ETMfB) officially commenced operations on 12th February 2015. ETMfB was created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively engaged populace which is in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation.
The Job : Deposit Mobilization Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in Microfinance Bank.
- High Computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be familiar with the IKEJA and other environs
- Must be fluent in both Oral and Written communication
- Sourcing for new and maintaining existing deposit clients in Ikeja environs.
- Marketing and Sale of all Bank’s deposit products
- Manages the deposit customer portfolio under personal management for the segment.
- Database acquisition to be penetrated into the target market
- Constant updating of customers passbooks.
- Relieve Staff on leave in the team/branch of daily/weekly Cash collections/repayments.
- Achieve the set targets.
- Drive and grow the bank’s ROSCA product
- Ensure cash collection of the deposits.
- Initiating savings mobilization and strategic alliance with identified target market.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]