Full-time Elevantix Consulting Limited: Sales Manager – Warehouse Solutions Vacancy
Elevantix Consulting Limited – We work in the areas of People, Culture and Strategy. Any business area that is affected by these elements is our business. We have been in the organisation and talent development field since 2001. We develop and deliver bespoke organisation effectiveness solutions to our clients.
We have worked in the space of Retail, FMCG, IT and ITES, Telecom, Automotive, Oil & Gas, and Manufacturing. We have been privileged to touch the lives of over 50,000 people with a high level of repeat business from clients. Clients have trusted our brand and have helped us grow to what we are today.
The Job : Sales Manager – Warehouse Solutions
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Provide hands-on consultancy / solutions service to clients before and during projects to ensure a competitive edge in all tenders
- Download the requirements along with measurements to the designing team to get the auto cad and 3d drawings.
- Propose the solution to the client along with the drawings and commercials and convince for signoff by providing realistic timelines.
- Ensure all the payment plan is agreed and constant follow up with the client for timely payment.
- Ensuring the goods are available and project is executed by the installation teams by the agreed timelines.
- Manage all sales activities, working closely with the designing and installation teams to deliver solutions to the market.
- New product development within the same segment.
- Take lead in strategising the warehouse solutions business with future growth potential.
- Expected to build a strong healthy pipeline of prospective opportunities for regular business.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Total experience of 3 – 5 years, with good market knowledge preferably in racking solutions
- Must know and understand the products – to include racking systems, automation and WMS – either from the supplier or user side.
- Must be familiar with warehouse operations and in particular have experience of projects to implement systems & equipment for managing storage and product flows
- Should understand the Supply Chain & Logistics industry and be abreast of current issues particularly regarding trends in warehousing & storage
- Strong networking capabilities
- Strategic /persuasive approach to sales
- Energetic, innovative and willing to learn and adapt to new challenges in generating business.
- Presentable and with good communication skills.
How To Apply