Full-time Electrical Engineer at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs .
Our core value is built on consistent Quality Services to clients and subscribers; develop our talents and achieve high quality standard; make decisions and help grow the business; and unity in purpose and sharing ideas to achieve a common goal.
The Job : Electrical Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job summary: We are a construction company and we are in need of an Electrical Engineer who will assist the Electrical Engineer in the design, supervision and other Engineering projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design of electromechanical equipment including Electrical equipment, generating plants, ducting, Electrical Panels for building and other engineering projects.
- Carry out equipment and plant selection of electromechanical equipment for building services and other engineering projects.
- Prepare detailed drawings and specification
- Carry out design and load collation as directed by the Senior Electrical Engineers.
- Autocad drafting of electrical design.
- Review workshop drawing for constructions
- Supervision of construction and installation work for Electrical equipment, generating plants, Electrical Panels and Pipeline engineering.
- Liase with other disciplines (Project managers, Architects and other Engineers to coordinate design of Engineering Projects).
- Prepare and submit project report and progress reports as appropriate
- participate in risk analysis and management workshop
Education and Work Requirement:
- Education: B.SC / M.SC / Professional Certification
- HND Electrical /Electronic Engineering
- Must be a member of COREN
- Minimum 6 years work experience in similar position.
- Skills and Abilities (IT Tools)
- Highly proficient in the use of the following:
- Dexterity : Flexibility & Speed
- PGD Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Professional Certification:
- Electrical service designs ( low , medium voltage & high voltage)
- Electrical construction Administration & supervision
- Bill of Quantities preparation, cost estimation & feasibility reports
- Preparation of operation & maintenance manuals for equipments & fittings for installation.
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook )
- Good command of Language English Language ( Oral & Written )
- Creative : Ability to create & invent
- Intelligent : Sheer knowledge & ability to understand , comprehend & learn
- Wisdom : Problem solving, application of knowledge & Adaptability
- Ability to plan & prioritize work
- Strength: using minimum effort to achieve maximum results
- Endurance : Ability to maintain a level of physical activity ; without undue physical damage
How To Apply
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com