Internship EID Intern – Buyer at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Job :EID Intern – Buyer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref Id: 3088602
Job Function: Sourcing
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Global Operations
- BHGE Nigeria is offering an internship/co-op program designed to give college university students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback and exposure to leadership.
- The duration of the internship program is a period of 3-6 months and combines hands-on experience with formal feedback to help participants transition from collegial environment to the workplace.
- Support the implementation of our Supplier Performance Scorecard for SSA
- Provide expediting support to the team on critical projects.
- Gather Supplier report material such as OTD, COQ, etc.
- Share reports with vendors regularly
- Review vendor feedback.
- Expedite Project Sourcing
- Undergraduate – Degree in Engineering/Business/Economics or equivalent
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
How To Apply