Full-time EFB Industries Limited: Production Manager Recruitment
EFB Industries Limited was incorporated on 15th day of August, 2012 to engage in the business of manufacturing and processing of all aspects of palm oil products, to develop and own palm oil plantations and estates and to manufacture all food and non-food products of palm oil industry.
The Job : Production Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ohafia, Abia
Job Status: Permanent
Reports to: CEO
- To ensure the management and direct supervision of processing operations.
- This position will ensure production meets objectives at a designed quality level consistent with the lowest cost while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Planning and organising production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Organising relevant training sessions
Qualification and Skills
- Proven Working Experience of at least 10 years in Palm Oil Industry.
- Degree in Agriculture, Food Science/Technology, Agricultural Science, Agric Engineering or any related field
- Solid Technical Background with understanding or hands-on experience in a Palm Oil Mill.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Basic Agronomic Knowledge and Farming Practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal, Strong Leadership, Problem-Solving, Negotiation and Time Management Skills
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programmes.
The successful candidate will be remunerated with an attractive package and company’s benefits.
How To Apply