Full-time EFB Industries Limited: Chief Engineer Recruitment
EFB Industries Limited was incorporated on 15th day of August, 2012 to engage in the business of manufacturing and processing of all aspects of palm oil products, to develop and own palm oil plantations and estates and to manufacture all food and non-food products of palm oil industry.
The Job : Chief Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ohafia, Abia
Job Status: Permanent
Reports to: CEO
- To ensure all operational infrastructure are at optimal status including the development and execution of robust plans for extracting natural resources, supervising teams to develop efficient industry production methods and maintaining quality, safety and compliance standards.
- Ensure that all palm products are manufactured within company quality standards.
- Ensure that all losses are controlled within company specifications.
- Ensure that the Oil Palm Modular runs at the highest possible processing efficiency.
- Ensure that best manufacturing practices are followed at all times.
- Ensure that all machinery is maintained and adjusted by using results obtained from the laboratory to ensure that quality is maintained within company set specifications.
- Ensure that all machinery is maintained and adjusted by using results obtained from the laboratory to ensure that losses are maintained below company set specifications.
- Compile all daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Manage the occupational health and safety program.
- Manage the Trends oil sampling program.
- Ensure that all employees comply with RSPO requirements including documentation & record-keeping.
- Any other duties delegated by the CEO.
Qualification and Skills
- Proven working Experience of at least 10 years in the Palm Oil Milling Sector
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- Solid Technical Background with understanding or hands-on experience in a Palm Oil Mill.
The successful candidate will be remunerated with an attractive package and company’s benefits.
How To Apply