Full-time Eat ‘N’ Go Limited: Purchasing Executive Vacancy
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 50 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing with presence in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan and Enugu.
Do you think you can help in managing the full spectrum of resource management and related functions?
We need individuals who are very competent to fill this role.
The Job : Purchasing Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Purpose / Role
Attend to daily operational purchases needs, organize daily all purchasing requisition with its LPO’s and send the same to suppliers timely , follow up daily with suppliers on delivery , maintain a tracking file to know the status of all orders , follow a reordering and replenishing stock system ,maintain and review record for item bought with cost , go for market surveillance
Key aims and objectives
- To reduce the time lead for each purchasing transaction
- To avoid stock out situation by following a replenishing stock system
- To increase efficiency and productivity by implementing a follow up system
- To be updated by all markets news / prices/ products
- To minimize the storage cost
Prime responsibilities and duties
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from local vendors under the supervision of the HOD
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the specifications required
- Send Purchase order to suppliers after same is being approved by authorities
- Interact with supplier on day to day Basis and follow up on orders and delivery
- Review delivery against orders
- Track the status of each order by implementing and maintaining a tracking file
- Advise Vendors on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions
- Attend to daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure effective Support
- Record all transaction and periodically conduct reports
- Maintain files for available supplies , data for purchase order log book and up to date comprehensive vendor list
- Ensure adequate stock level and coordinate with warehouse manager on daily basis to ensure re ordering and replenishing is done on time and as per process .
- Maintain all procurement policy and ensure that all purchases are adhered to it
- Support and coordinate with other department particular with account and commissary
- Be always up to date on the market trends and convey market surveille and report result to HOD
- Maintain and review records of items bought with cost .
- Assist in ISO Annual Performance Review for vendors in accordance with HOD directive
Any other request or work task as allocated by the line manager or senior management
- Report on pending delivery
- Report on price updates
- Report on items bought with cost
- Report on supplier performance
Experience / Education Required: Degree or Diploma in Procurement and supply 3 to 5 years of Proven work experience in procurement in similar business , Good Knowledge in procurement Policies and procedures , knowledge of preparing and maintaining records , knowledge in inventory control ,
How To Apply
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]