Full-time Eat ‘N’ Go Limited: Internal Communication Specialist Vacancy
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of two international brands, Domino’s Pizza and Cold Stone Creamery.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 50 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing with presence in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan and Enugu.
The Job : Internal Communication Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications Specialist to manage our internal communications.
- This role seeks to promote a positive image and control the dissemination of information on behalf of the company.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Manage internal communications (memos, monthly newsletters etc.)
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for internal use on company website
- Publish videos and photography on company website and blogs.
- Edit and revise content as necessary.
- Ensure staff members are engaged in company initiatives.
- Edit, design, and print internal publications.
- Design and create content for newsletters
- Foster positive image and control the dissemination of information
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership to staff members
- Proven experience as communications specialist
- Experience in content writing
- Basic Graphic design skills
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of news letter production
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo software is an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Proficient command of English
- B.Sc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]