Full-time DKT International: Marketing and Customer Experience Manager Vacancy
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
The Job : Marketing and Customer Experience Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Background & Context Of The Position
- DKT Nigeria is looking for an experienced Marketing and Customer Experience Manager to lead its newly created customer service brand. DKT’S customer service brand elements include a dedicated youth friendly website, toll free customer care center with in-bound and outbound phone call and mobile text messages, webchat and a “clinic finder” app.
- The role of customer service brand is to connect all DKT products and services directly to consumers by advertising & promoting the customer service brand elements to increase use of DKT products and services.
- Responsible for customer acquisition and customer retention for an integrated customer service digital platform
- Responsible for defining, building, promoting of the customer service digital platform& brand image and equity.
- Provide leadership and direction on the route to market on digital and traditional marketing.
- Oversee the development and implementation of effective customer experience strategies with the aim of enhancing the customer base.
- Develop and maintain a distinctive, differentiated and engaging customer brand proposition beyond the nonprofit / family planning industry and benchmark within the world of healthcare and other social and commercial sector service and generic brands.
- Working with Research, M&E manager to use consumer insights in periodically tracking achievement of deliverables and redesigning the brand standards/specification.
Education & Experience
- Business Management, MBA or related discipline
- Product and/or service design
- At least seven years’ experience in customer experience management (e-commerce or online stores) for a significant, lauded service based brand across communications, product and service offering on E-commerce industry
- Managing, developing and implementing brand and customer experience /centered strategies at the online marketplace including Product/ service design, branding design (creative look/feel/tone), use of research to evidence and plan, commercial cost /quality understanding.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with subject in this format: “Marketing and Customer Experience Manager – Lagos” OR “Key Account Executive – Lagos” depending on the position being applied for.