Full-time DKT International: Key Account Executive Vacancy
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
The Job : Key Account Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Key Accounts Executive. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion/ distribution of our products.
- The job purpose is the development and maintenance of strategic business partnerships at wholesale and key accounts level of our distribution and employ strategies ensuring effective and efficient support of sales team through optimal availability of DKT products wherever and whenever they are in need in Nigeria.
- The position reports to National Key Accounts/Wholesale Manager and it is based in Lagos/Abuja/Onitsha but extensive travelling is required in and around the region.
- Supervision of the entire Key Accounts/Wholesale Customers in the region.
- Implement the Key Accounts Management strategy of Nigeria effectively positioning DKT’s products tailored to the needs of Key Accounts and Wholesale customers.
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels at Modern Wholesales outlets.
- Ensure prompt payments are made by the customers as per company’s guide lines and credit limits.
- Generate and meet demand at the Wholesale level.
- Responsible for the achievement of the Wholesale sales target in the region.
- Develop and maintain partnership at Wholesale and Key Accounts.
- Competitor analysis and market research
- Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy or Biological Sciences – minimum.
- Possess 3-5 years demonstrable working experience in similar position in a pharmaceutical/OTC organization.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with subject in this format: “Marketing and Customer Experience Manager – Lagos” OR “Key Account Executive – Lagos” depending on the position being applied for.