Full-time Dispatch Rider at AT&A Group Limited
AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services. We are recruiting suitably and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Dispatch Rider
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Dispatch riders transport items quickly by motorcycle.
- They pick up documents, packages, letters and food orders from customer´s offices, houses or restaurants and then deliver them to final destinations.
- A dispatch rider receives instructions from the client service personnel about where and when to collect packages and the destination address for dispatch.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Perform routine maintenance on bikes, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
- The candidate must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE).
- Key Competencies
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- As a dispatch rider, you should:
- Enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider with at least 2 years experience
- Possess a rider’s permit
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to work on your own
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes
- Have a mature attitude
- Be friendly and presentable.
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be brought directly to the company’s address at:
1613B Adewunmi Ogunsanya Avenue,
Off Adeola Hopewell,