Full-time Director, Physical Planning and Projects Development at the Federal Polytechnic, Offa
The Federal Polytechnic, Offa, (FEDPOFFA) Kwara State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
The Job : Director, Physical Planning and Projects Development
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Director of Physical Planning and Projects Development is responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day running of the Physical Planning Department and his/her duties include development but riot limited to Planning and Controlling the technical activities of the Physical Planning and Projects Monitoring Department of the Polytechnic.
- Advising the Rector on the status of the acquired Polytechnic assets in terms of quality and quantity as the case maybe.
- Preparing the department’s budget and exercising budget control.
- All other duties contained in the Scheme of Service and as maybe assigned from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
- Applicants for the post of the Director Physical Planning grid Projects Development are expected to hold a good Bachelor’s degree in any of the following discipline in Architecture,Building Technology, Estate Management, Town Planning or Quantity Surveying from a recognized institution of higher learning plus at least 18 year’s cognate experience or a holder of Master’s Degree in any of the above mentioned fields plus at least, 15 year’s cognate experience.
- The applicants should be registered with relevant regulatory body as well as be a member of relevant Professional Association.
- Applicants from within the public service should not be more than 55 years while applicants outside the public service should not be above 50 years old by 1st of July, 2018.
- Applicants must also be computer literate.
Salary and Other Benefits
The salary for the position above is CONTEDISS 15 and other benefits are as applicable for such and similar positions in the Federal Polytechnic.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) copies of Letter of Application, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials.
The Curriculum Vitae should specify the following:
- Date of Birth,
- State of Origin,
- Local Government,
- Permanent Home Address.
- Present Contact Address.
- E-mail Address,
- Telephone Number(s),
- Marital Status,
- No. of Children with ages,
- Schools attended with dates,
- Certificates obtained with dates,
- Professional registration,
- Membership of Professional Bodies,
- Community Services,
- Previous work experience,
- Present Appointment with date and salary and names and addresses of three referees.
All applications are to be submitted to:
The Federal Polytechnic, Offa,
- Applicants are advised to request three referees to forward references on them under confidential cover to the Registrar within the period specified above. Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- All claims are expected to be backed with documentary evidence.