Full-time Director, Finance and Operations at FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
The Job : Director, Finance and Operations
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Requisition – 2017200546
- Seeks a qualified candidate for the position of Director, Financial and Operations on an anticipated USAID-funded project to improve the quality and effectiveness of high-impact, evidence-based HIV/AIDS interventions to meet state/LGA-specific goals and objectives.
- The Director, Finance and Operations will report to the Deputy Chief of Party and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial management, including financial systems implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, and financial reporting and accounting.
- Develops program budgets with teams and monitors budget pipelines;
- Provides timely and accurate financial reports to FHI 360 and USAID as required;
- Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control, providing relevant fiscal information to senior management team;
- Manages internal and external financial audits of the program;
- Ensures continual review of internal and strategic controls, communications, risk assessments and maintenance of documentation;
- Supports subcontractors as needed to ensure sound financial management and operations;
- Ensures that sub-contracts, sub-grants and local consultancy documents and procedures are completed in a timely and correct manner and comply with FHI 360 and USAID policies and regulations; and
- Provides overall financial and administrative coordination and support to ensure an effective and efficient operating platform for the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent • Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Related Field; a post-graduate degree is preferred in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related field relevant to the position requirements;
- At least ten years of experience in administrative and financial management of large complex projects of which at least eight years were in the field of international development including experience in management of USG funded projects and a track record in developing and managing large budgets;
- Knowledge of and compliance to Federal Acquisition Regulations;
- Strong financial and operational management experience with proven management skills; and
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
How To Apply