Full-time Director of Administration at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH)
The University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH), hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for consideration for appointment to fill the position below:
The Job : Director of Administration
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Benin, Edo
Successful candidate must share the Corporate Vision of the Hospital and shall be:
- The Chief Administrative Officer of the Hospital.
- The Secretary to the University of Benin Teaching Hospital Board of Management.
- Responsible to the Chief Medical Director for the day-today administrative work of the Hospital.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the Hospital Board of Management.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor degree (Hons) in Arts, Social Science or Humanities.
- Possession of postgraduate degree in Health Planning and Management will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must have up to fifteen (15) years post qualification cognate experience (preferably in a Teaching or Specialist Hospital).
- Candidate below the post of Deputy Director (CONHESS 14) or its equivalent need not to apply.
Conditions of service and Remuneration
The conditions of service and remunerations are as obtainable in other Federal Tertiary Hospitals/Public Service in Nigeria.
How To Apply
Applicants should download the “Application Form” below or obtain it from the Office of the Deputy Director, Human Resources, UBTH.
Qualified candidates are required to enclose twenty (20) copies of each of the following:
Completed Application Forms
Photocopies of Certificates/testimonials and other relevant documents.
Confidential Reports from three (3) named referees who should be requested by the candidate to forward same in sealed envelopes to the Management
A composition of not more 1,200 words on how the candidate wishes to key into the Corporate Vision of the Hospital.
Submission of Forms
Completed forms should be accompanied with relevant credentials in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential” to reach the:
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Benin Teaching Hospital,
Note: Only qualified candidates shall be shortlisted and invited for an interview.