Full-time Digital Marketing Content Writer at StartCredits
We help Nigerians to access finance and save money
StartCredits is Nigeria’s leading financial comparison website.
We provide detailed loan reviews and feature user reviews on loans, savings and more – so you can make a more informed decision.The Job : Digital Marketing Content Writer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Digital Marketing Content Writer is responsible for collaborating with the management team, and others as needed, to develop and create content for all digital channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, email and other digital properties. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional writer with an SEO background, collaborator and passionate about developing effective content that tells the story of the brand. This starts out as a contract position and could possibly go full-time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing team to execute content marketing strategy.
- Work with multiple owners of particular content to revise, measure and ensure consistent, accurate content.
- Research, write and edit original SEO ready content for company websites, blogs, online communication, and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters, technical documentation, social and more.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content for digital channels
Who we’re looking for:
- You have or are studying for a Bachelors’ degree in English or journalism.
- You have a flexible writing style to address multiple audiences while maintaining the brand voice
- Experience researching and reporting on relevant industry trends and best practices to identify opportunities for new or improved SEO content.
- Must be able to write content optimized for SEO
- Demonstrated experience writing blog posts
- Ability to develop new topics, research, and find a unique spin on existing topics
Great communication skills (written and verbal), an analytical results orientated mentality and the ability to work with others as part of a team are expected.
How To Apply