Full-time Diesel Monitoring Officer at Arbico Plc
Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978.
The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
The Job : Diesel Monitoring Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Ensure all sites have diesel on time, in line with the site monthly budget Monitoring the delivery and consumption of diesel on all sites, head office and apartments Report data collected from all location to Head office
- Raise Purchase orders for the purchase of diesel. Maintain an up to date register for diesel
- Requests and delivery Ensure accidents and incidents on trucks and equipment on all sites are speedily reported to appropriate departments.
- Maintain a daily movement register for all truck trips, equipment and materials, recording all costs per trip.
- Work with the Admin department to ensure complete documentations are submitted for speedy Insurance claims
- Ensure vehicles are cleaned and daily vehicle check lists are filled and submitted to head office
- Ensure vehicle documents are renewed in a timely manner.
- Retirement of all Logistics expenses to accounts
OND, HND, BSC
How To Apply