Full-time Development Consultant at Sage
At Sage, we energise the success of businesses and communities around the world through the imagination of our people and smart technology. Sage provides small and medium sized organisations with a range of easy-to-use, online and cloud business management software and services – from accounting and payroll, to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments. Our customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their business ambitions.
The Job : Development Consultant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
A Sage X3 support department specialist consultant’s main responsibility is to provide development support to Sage X3 Solution Providers on any issues relating to Sage X3 products both functional and technical. To provide support on OEM vertical products and any third-party products that Sage SA distribute in Africa.
- Strong communicator
- Sage X3 Development 2 years (advantageous)
- Good knowledge of the Sage SAFE X3 development tool/4GL and Java; knowledge of .NET environments such as C# a positive
- Sage X3 System Administration
- Business and process Analysis
- Java developments
- Microsoft Server 2012 and higher
- Browser technology
- Microsoft SQL – writing stored procedures, views, and triggers.
- Mongo DB
- Programming in a 4GL language
How To Apply