Full-time Design Engineer – ELV Systems Engineering at Onstream Group
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
The Job : Design Engineer – ELV Systems Engineering
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The primary role of the Designer is to design security systems for our projects.
- Detailed Design, specifications, Equipment Technical data and interpret Design basis report for Fire Alarm, Access control, CCTV, Public Address, Server/Voice Data/ Structured cabling, Building Management and Integration, Bill of Quantity preparation.
- Coordinates with CAD Support Technicians to prepare fully detailed technical submissions with complete detailed schematics and drawings to meet design criteria.
- Participates in pre/post project design meeting 2nd attends customer/site coordination meetings, as applicable.
- Develops bill of materials to facilitate construction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronic, or equivalent field experience.
- A Minimum of 3 years’ experience in design of Security systems.
- Experience in Fire Alarm, Security, CCTV and/or Construction Industry.
- Demonstrated ability in drafting/CAD, computer skills estimating/pricing, and project management.
- Proficient in reading and understanding architectural and electrical diagrams Knowledge of multiple electronic building systems.
- Fundamental understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including, Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, Adobe Effective written and oral communications.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule Available for local travel.
How To Apply