Full-time Desicon Engineering Limited: Senior Project Manager Recruitment
Desicon Engineering Limited and its partner, Saidel Limited are building a Team of professionals aimed at achieving a brand name in the Oil and Gas industry. We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals in the capacity below
The Job : Senior Project Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for preparing project execution plan, planning and schedules, project operations, reviewing and providing engineering and operational support during offshore installation of jackets, decks, sub-sea pipelines, PLEM, SPM, riser’s and tie-ins cables and other offshore activities.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, third party, marine warranty surveyors and the sub-contractor.
- Job responsibilities include allocating resources for project and forming team for project, Monitoring progress, coordinating with marine operations for sourcing and allocating appropriate cargo and construction vessels for project.
- Job responsibilities include review, prepare SOW and RFQ’s review, and prepare technical and commercial bid evaluations.
- Updating schedule based on the progress of project. Conducting weekly and monthly meeting with clients.
- Providing bid support for the new and upcoming projects.
- Years of experience: Minimum of 20 years in Oil and Gas offshore pipeline construction.
- Qualification: Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Marine).
How To Apply
Applicants should send their updated CV’s to:[email protected] With the position applied for as the subject of the email.