Contract Desicon Engineering Limited: Deputy Project Manager Recruitment
Desicon Engineering Limited and its partner, Saidel Limited are building a Team of professionals aimed at achieving a brand name in the Oil and Gas industry. We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals in the capacity below
The Job : Deputy Project Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for the management of all phases of life, extension projects from scope definition, engineering solutions, procurement technical assistance, construction, commissioning to completion.
- Ensuring the delivered scope meets high uptime, low maintenance and reliable long term operational performance requirements.
- Responsible for preparation of project budget, schedule, and other technical inputs into the upgrade.
- Assuring all objectives are achieved and that project complies with agreed contract requirements, specifications, safety standards, regulatory requirements and company procedures.
- Leading and guiding members of the project team by setting goats, clarifying direction, authorizing roles and assigning tasks along a time plan for all those on the project team.
- Responsible for planning, resourcing, managing and motivating the project organization throughout the project
- Maximizing output by coordinating, planning and ensuring the logical sequence and timely delivery of the Project within agreed budget and schedule.
- Responsible for stakeholder management, including clients, management, partners, vendors, yards and sub-contractors for project clarifications
- Ensuring highest level of HSE performance is attained during all project phases.
- Leading and supervising key project management activities including reporting, project cost and schedule control, invoicing, risk management, etc.
- Years of experience: Minimum of 10 years in Oil and Gas offshore pipeline construction.
- Qualification: Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Marine).
How To Apply
Applicants should send their updated CV’s to:[email protected] With the position applied for as the subject of the email.