Full-time Depot Operations Coordinaor at AMO Group
Amo Byng Nigeria Limited was established in 1987 to produce high quality Feed Concentrates, and Finished feeds. We supply our products to farmers all over the country and in West Africa. Our main objective is to operate a state-of-the-art Feed mill that will consistently provide the best quality products available in Nigeria.
The Job : Depot Operations Coordinaor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Supervise depot staff
- Ensure adequate controls of stock movement
- Supervise temperatures of cold rooms and quality control
- Dealing with customers and resolving customer queries.
- Ensure packagings of products are intact and not torn.
- Liaise with Abattoir Manager and Logistics Team on orders and restocking of cold rooms
- Oversee and ensure timely supply and deliveries to customers’ orders and requests.
- Liaise with CSRs on customer requests and rejections for possible resolution by affected unit/department.
- Oversee the smooth running of the depot e.g. generators, supply vans etc.
How To Apply