Full-time Delaruelive Media: Presenters / Producers Vacancy
DelarueTV and Radio Station Nigeria is an entertainment center in Africa where you get the best in entertainment, news, gist,gossips, sports, events and most surprisingly, where radio goes live on TV.
delaruelive is a Twenty-First Century media platform which owns and operate online television platform, online radio, paid video content, online video and music library. The company’s massive global media portfolio includes entertainment, sports, news,talk shows, interviews and much more.
We run a 24/7 top notch television and radio programming. Our website and mobile app give you unlimited access to all programs we broadcast and not only that, you can as well have access to our exclusive video content either as pay view of free.
The Job : Presenters / Producers
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Delarue media seeks to hire a presenter with an abundance of energy, a clear, strong speaking voice, a fun and engaging personality.
- The Presenter will be required to report for multi-platform outlets, including TV, online, social media and radio.
- You will be adept at planning and producing video and TV packages, desk top editing, producing graphics, and arranging for guests to appear on our output.
- Proven editorial judgement and the ability to make decisions under tight deadlines Well-developed organisational skills and the ability to maintain a high standard of performance whilst under pressure.
- Keep the viewers informed by reporting on events, conducting interviews with key people, investigating leads, gathering facts and telling stories.
- Gather and verifies factual information regarding story through interview, observation, and research.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a media presenter.
- A clear, strong and attractive voice and presentation style.
- High level spoken and written English is essential, and fluency in a Nigerian language is preferable.
- To plan, structure, write and produce content for use on TV, Digital and Radio and to develop treatments of the highest quality and with journalism at the heart.
- Ability to conduct interviews with guests from a variety of backgrounds..
- Be familiar with, and have an understanding of, Nigerian libel and Defamation Law.
- Be fully aware of all broadcasting codes and laws pertaining to your role.
- Have a mature, dynamic, extrovert and attractive personality which listeners will love.
- Be capable of intelligent and knowledgeable on-air conversations regarding all things Nigerian.
- Applicants should send a 5-minute demo tape as an attachment to CV.
How To Apply