Full-time Dangote Group: Project Quality Control Manager Vacancy
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Project Quality Control Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Business: Oil & Gas
Fuction/Domain: Quality Control (QC)
- The Project Quality Control Manager ensures the quality of all products are consistent with the Company’s policy requirements together with national and international standards and oil and gas industry specifications and best practices.
- Ensures that Company and Vendor QA/QC staff have the appropriate qualifications and are trained to Company standards and all relevant procedures and documentation are on site
- Establishes, approves and ensures all Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) are available and adhered to by vendors, manufacturers and contractors
- Initiates and guides Planning, Auditing and arranges third party’s’ inspection of plate, pipe and coating facilities i.e. welding inspection, NDT, Visual Inspections, Dimension
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the stated engineering discipline – Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical, Metallurgical, Mechanical, and Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 -12 years’ post-graduation experience with at least 8 years relevant experience in quality assurance and control in either project engineering or pipeline design and construction
How To Apply