Full-time Dangote Group (Oil & Gas ) Cv Submission
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Dynamic Modeler
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Business: Oil & Gas
Fuction/Domain: Petroleum Production Engineering
- Timely and accurate petro-physical evaluation of legacy/new well data, active participation in well planning, field development activities, planning & monitoring operational activities across shallow marine/swamp/land assets offshore Nigeria.
- Work with static modeller & provide QC of model building and uncertainty modelling to ensure consistent models that are fit for purpose for Well re-entry plans, well intervention plans and field development planning.
- Liaison with reservoir engineers to ensure proper links between static and dynamic work.
- Support the geoscience team for the maturation of exploration, appraisal and development targets in shallow marine offshore/swamp/land Nigeria Input to field data gathering and reservoir monitor.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc/M.ScPHD in Geosciences (preferably M.SC/PHD) Minimum 10-15 years’ cognate experience in oil/gas industry with 7-10 years’ solid experience in Petrophysics, Log analysis and Experience in evaluating conventional oil and gas reservoirs, Low resistivity pays and tight oil reservoirs.
How To Apply