Full-time Dangote Group: Field Engineering Supervisor Vacancy
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job :Field Engineering Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Fuction/Domain: Plant & Machinery (P & M)
- To Supervise the filed execution by the Contractor in conjunction with the Area Construction Coordinators to ensure compliance to the Filed Engineering Design an d Specification and report for corrective actions ,where called for
- To provide MIS for Management Reporting
- To identify technical solution to field deviation.
- To coordinate with consultants finalize the approval deviation.
- To be able to distinguish between specification and proposed deviation and critically examine the acceptable limit and alternative solution.
- To coordinate with contractor to increase the work front by timely releasing the holds and AFC Drawings.
- To largely allocate the material as per priorities in consultation with EPCM and the Company En
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Any Engineering Related field – Diploma/Degree
- Experience in Year(s): 5
How To Apply