Full-time Dangote Group: Equipment Erection General Manager Recruitment
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
The Job : Equipment Erection General Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Fuction/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- To ensure equipment are properly erected, including alignment and things such as selection of cranes lifting tools and method.
- To prepare erection scheme with full details and ensure safe erection.
- To carry set alignment checks for rotary equipment such as a compressor centrifugal pumps, submersible pumps, air-fin coolers, fans and blowers etc.
- To ensure necessary tools, gauges, are planned and are mobilized by the contractors.
- To coordinate with vendor representative for installation and up to commissioning.
- To check the material component of the package items and component internals and monitor proper stacking and id.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in Year(s): 15
How To Apply