Full-time Dangote Group: Construction Equipment Operation Supervisor Vacancy
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Construction Equipment Operation Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Fuction/Domain: Plant & Machinery (P & M)
- Experience in Running and Maintenance of Construction Equipment including All Aspects of Safety, Production and Maintenance.
- Ensuring effective management of Construction Equipment and Maintenance of Dozer, Excavator, Compactors, Rollers, Concrete Pumps, Transit Mixers, Cranes Crawlers and Tire Mounted, Trailers, etc.
- Knowledge of spare parts purchase and inventory.
- Knowledge of Hydraulics Operated Machineries and Mechanical Machineries.
- Ability to deal with OEM’s.
- Preventive and Breakdown Maintenance.
- Controlling and monitoring overtime and enhancing efficient overhaul of Construction Equipment.
- Adhering to safety no.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Mechanical – Diploma/Degree Engineer.
- Experience in Year(s): 5
How To Apply