Full-time Dangote Group: Blender Operator Recruitment
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Blender Operator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ota, Ogun
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
Employment Type: Full-time
- Request for raw materials and ascertain the quantity supply
- Ensures correct ingredients are used for each batch
- Weigh the materials and ensure that all weighing scales are well calibrated
- Prepare for blending and maturation whilst ensuring continuous cleaning of work area
- Check and monitor the fat melting room Keep necessary production record
- Ensures all raw materials returned to inventory have the right quantity and information on containers and containers are in good condition
- Follow lab instructions regarding batch approval, adjustments, and any additional requirements
- Communicate with material handlers and packers when materials are needed and batches are ready to pack
Requirements, Qualification & Experience
- Relevant Manufacturing degree is preferred or HND
- Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience in related industry.
- Minimum of 2 years on the job experience.
- Strong knowledge of packaging machines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Product Knowledge
- Environmental/Industry analysis
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Planning, scheduling, controlling & coordinating skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: [email protected]