Full-time Dangote Group: Area Project Manager Recruitment
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
The Job : Area Project Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Fuction/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are looking for Area Project Manager Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants experience candidates to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Responsible for execution of composite works including Civil, Structural, Piping, Painting /Insulation, Electrical and Instrumentation and commissioning works
- To ensure works are executed as per the approved drawings and specification and with acceptable quality and safety standards.
- To coordinate with all discipline in charges, such that works is executed effectively and effectively, as per the time schedule and to agreed cost.
- To conduct meeting with contractors, monitor their progress.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years – 20 years experience in a refinery construction or petrochemical plant/facility.
How To Apply