Full-time CWAY Group, Factory Manager Vacancy
CWAY Group, a multinational with subsidiaries has being in manufacturing for 18 years, operating 16 plants across Nigeria and other plants in Egypt, Kenya, India and China. We are Nigeria’s largest and the most advanced Refilling Water Plant and dispenser machines distributors thereby contributing immensely to the healthy lifestyle of numerous Nigerians.
The Job : Factory Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The successful candidate will oversee all daily operations of the Factory starting from production and manufacturing with strict adherence to policies and procedures. She/He develops processes that will maintain high product quality, safety, and expected product output. Ensures compliance with regulations from statutory, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Regulatory bodies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops both daily and weekly production plan
- Coordinate production activities ensuring production variance are within limits
- Ensures availability of finished goods for trade avoiding stock out situation
- Coordinates stock movement from factory to trade optimizing production costs.
- Maintains strict adherence to production standards and excellent GMP
- Proper accountability of products and packaging raw materials.
- Engaging team and ensuring GMP by developing, training team accordingly
- Working with Quality Assurance Unit to ensure product conforms to company quality
- Coordinates product, packaging and raw material.
- A host of other related responsibilities.
Education and Experience:
- First degree B.Sc/HND in any Engineering discipline (or equivalent).
- Minimum 10 years experience in FMCG industries, preferably in the Food industry,
- Good knowledge of machines/brands,
- Conversant with HACCP, FSMS, GMP, GHK
- Good communication-planning-influencing skills.
- Basic Cost management and good IT skills.
Requirement & Qualifications:
- Excellent Budgeting-Reporting and presentation skills.
- Strong intrapersonal/interpersonal leadership qualities
- Strong Personality, convincing posture,
- Self-motivated to perform.
- Behavioral integrity, objectivity of judgment.
How To Apply