Full-time Customer Service Officer at Germaine Auto Centre
For over 16 years, Germaine Auto Centre has been a household name for mobile purchase, servicing, spare part and vehicle body work by providing quality service to individuals and corporates.
Germaine Auto Centre is an integrated automobile dealership, located in Lekki, Lagos. We specialize in vehicle sales (new and certified pre-owned), spare part sales, vehicle repairs and general vehicle body work.
The Job : Customer Service Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
An automobile company located in Lekki seeks temploy the service of an experienced customer service officer that will interface with its customers and ensure that they have excellent customer service experience.
- Meet and greet customers
- Receive job details from customers
- Take vehicle inventory
- Recommend additional job details tthe customer (as applicable)
- Communicate vehicle repair estimate tcustomers and secure their approval (Estimate closure)
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Actively listen tcustomer’s complaints
- Get prompt update from the workshop
- Share timely feedback/update with the customer
- Reconfirm inventory details before vehicle delivery
- Check for special service campaign (SSC) recall vehicles at the reception
- Required skills and competence
- Basic technical knowledge thelp with customer engagement
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability tengage, negotiate and manage customers
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Results-oriented with the ability tplan and deliver against project deadlines.
- Keen attention tdetails and accuracy
Qualification and experience
- HND/BSc. in Mass communication, Marketing, Business Administration or any other management course
- 3-5 years proven experience in customer service or sales role, preferably within an automotive or manufacturing environment
- Professional certification in customer service will be an advantage Ability tengage.
- Customers in a professional manner thereby enhancing satisfactory customer experience.
- Proficiency in use of computer application e.g. MS Office suite is required
- Salary is attractive plus other employment benefits
How To Apply