Full-time Customer Relationship Management Facilitator/ Consultant at House of Shield
House of Shield is a professional service company with a Mission to preserve lives in the market place. A home to saviours in every works of life, we nurture and equip our members to become geniuses in their field of profession while laying emphasis on a lifestyle of compassion and service to humanity thereby changing the narrative of Nigeria, Africa and the global community at Large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Customer Relationship Management Facilitator/ Consultant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- You are well versed and knowledgeable about the trends, practices, tools, software and technology in your field of profession,curious, passionate and driven.
- A lifelong learner, eager to empower and coach others on their journey to full potential.
About The Role
- Help the next generation of African professionals gain the skills to be globally employable, and handle every facet of client’s/employers business remotely.
- Mentor associates, consisting of beginners and mid- level professionals
- Develop course syllabus, course workbook, online course
- Run training/facilitation online during the week and offline (weekend live session)
- Deliver actionable feedback and watch people improve based on your input
- Track and measure skill development using House of Shield’s unique learning systems
- Continuously research and follow up with industry trends, practices, tools, software and technology and level up your own skills and grow with the organization.
- Exceptional knowledge and use of the full spectrum of technologies and modalities of Customer Relations functional in any field of industry be it in Telecommunication, Service Industry, Plant, Production or Manufacturing Industry, in-depth experience on Strategic, Operational, Analytical, collaborative CRM and the use of tools/softwares such as Salesforce, Zoho, Hubspot and Microsoft Dynamics, the tools and best practice for setting up result generating communication cycle, including website, telephony (call center), email, live chat, marketing materials, and more recently, social CRM.
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to quickly align with organization’s values and to learn new things fast enough to teach it excellently to others.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as stated above as the Email subject, and tell us why you believe you’ll be the best fit and we would keep in touch.