Contract Crown Agents: Medical Warehouse Supervisor Vacancy
Crown Agents is an international development company delivering capacity building and institutional development services in procurement, public financial management, revenue enhancement and expenditure management.
The Job :Medical Warehouse Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Contract start date: October 2018
Duration: 5 years
About the Role
- Crown Agents are pleased to be recruiting Warehouse Supervisors to support the Operations of the Abuja Premier Medical Warehouse and Lagos Federal Central Medical Warehouse by;
- Managing reception, dispatch, stacking, packing-for-shipping of commodities at the warehouses
- Providing storage, inventory management and other value-added services to facility users
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance on the warehouse infrastructure and assets in line with good industry practices
- This role is subject to a successful bid
- If successful, this role, which will be based in Abuja and Lagos, will commence in October 2018 for a period of 5 years.
As the Warehouse Supervisor you will possess the following qualifications and experience;
- Degree in Pharmacy/ Pharmacology
- At least 7 years professional experience
- Knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures
About what’s on Offer
- Crown Agents offers a competitive benefits package. In your application, please state your willingness to work in both Abuja and Lagos and your payment expectations.
How To Apply