Full-time Crown Agents: Finance Manager Vacancy
Crown Agents is an international development company delivering capacity building and institutional development services in procurement, public financial management, revenue enhancement and expenditure management.
The Job : Finance Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: North East, Nigeria
About The Role
- We are pleased to be recruiting candidates who are passionate about achieving transformative change. If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic team of leaders on a cross-cutting recovery project in North East Nigeria, then we would love to hear from you.
- We welcome applications from candidates who thrive on accelerating self-sufficiency and prosperity in local communities.
Who You’ll Be Working With
- You’ll be working with Crown Agents. We work with leaders to accelerate self-sufficiency and prosperity.
- We offer supply chain, fund management, programme design and evaluation, training, institutional efficiency and revenue generation expertise.
- We do this across health, humanitarian, stabilisation, governance and public administration, prosperity and renewable energy. We are a registered social enterprise, 100% owned by the Crown Agents Foundation.
What You’ll Be Working On
- The World Bank approved a $200m Multi-Sectoral Crisis Recovery Project (MCRP) in March 2017. Part of this funding will be used by a Nigerian Federal government body to contract a Programme Management Consultancy (PMC) team to build capacity and oversee the effective delivery of the recovery.
- We expect the tender for the PMC to be published in early 2018. All roles are subject to a successful bid by the consortium.
- You will be responsible for the effective functioning of the project team and achievement of its objectives.
- You will report to a Team Leader in Nigeria (location TBC), who will in turn report to a Project Director in Crown Agents HQ (based in London) as well as having a close relationship with Crown Agents’ Country Director in Abuja.
You will need the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Team leadership in remote/conflict/humanitarian settings
- Programme management (in remote/conflict/humanitarian settings)
- Credible track record of delivery in Nigeria
- Experience of working in North East Nigeria is desirable.
- Technical experience needed.
- Willingness to relocate to Nigeria (for international candidates) and to spend significant amounts of time in North East Nigeria (for all candidates).
About What’s On Offer
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
How To Apply