Full-time Cost Management Accountant at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
The Job :Cost Management Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Prepare management account and board financials for CFO’s review. 3 working days
- Carry out cost & budgetary control function.
- Preparation of company budget for review by the CFO.
- Negotiate vendors’ quotes to reduce cost.
- Prepare monthly Stock valuation report.
- Manage Fixed asset report and present asset report last working day of every month.
- Review daily transaction posting and raise necessary adjustments.
- Review Payroll and statutory remittance schedule 2 days upon receipt from HRA.
- Vet all bank charges and income for accuracy second working day of a new month.
- Drive monthly bank reconciliation and review bank reconciliation statement 3rd working day of a new month.
- Review & Submit accurate and complete bank balances report to MD and HOD daily.
- Internal check of approval memos, cash advance and cash retirement forms for proper authorization, arithmetic accuracy, validate and ensure all expenses are wholly, necessarily and exclusively incurred for the purpose of the business.
- Handle loan financing activities for the company.
- Relate with external auditors on financial audit.
- Compliance with ISP policies (clear desk policy, screen lock etc).
- Closure of audit non-conformity within stipulated time.
- Attendance of departmental quality meetings and technical meetings.
- Review ledger balances to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Develops cost card templates for pricing and performs periodic reviews to ensure appropriateness.
- Academic Qualification: B.Sc/HND Accounting
- Professional Qualification: ACA/ACCA/MBA
- Experience: 2-3 years work experience in a manufacturing company.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to details
- Cost management skills
- Planning skills & Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team work skills
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using the position you are applying for as the title of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing in Surulere , Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply.