Full-time Cordros Capital Limited: Institutional Sales Associates Vacancy
Cordros Capital offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base that includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions & corporations and high net worth individuals.
The Job : Institutional Sales Associates
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The primary responsibility of the Institutional Sales Director is to identify opportunities and develop relationships with Institutional investors and investment consultants in assigned institutional market channels
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identifies and cultivates prospects and/or clients.
- Initiates and follows up on new business opportunities.
- Leads new business meetings and closes sales to institutional investors and consultants.
- Leverages the organization’s relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Assists in the development and launching of new products.
- Acts as a liaison to the investment management department to ensure active, enthusiastic support of the sales and marketing process.
- Ensures that product and sales materials are always updated and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity.
- Works closely with other team members in asset management, investment banking and Channel sales to further develop sales opportunities.
- Dissemination of investment research reports.
- Provide investment opinion to media, investors and prospects.
Skills & Competencies
- Must have excellent sales skills and in depth investment products / broad investment knowledge
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects and consultants in assigned market segments
- Strong team-working skills, able to build and maintain efficient business relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- General understanding of the financial markets and investment vehicles
- University degree
- post graduate degree in a relevant field of study
- Industry Certifications
- 5 years of proven sales experience in investment banking, stock broking and financial services, with 2 years in a leadership role
How To Apply