Full-time Consultant Vacancy At WEWE
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE) is a registered local NGO with its head office in Abuja FCT. (WEWE) is soliciting for consultants to fill job vacancies for a 5-year USAID funded project called “Local Partners for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (LOPIN)” Project for Anambra, Imo, Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States.
The Job :Household Economic Strengthening Consultant, WEWE
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Category: Ngo Jobs,
Location: IMO, Nigeria
- To train selected field officers on Village Savings and Contribution Association (VSCA)
- To support the establishment of this association for care givers in our project communities
- To facilitate the procurement of the necessary tool kits needed for the VSCA set up in the communities.
- To provide technical supports needed in the successful running of this association for the desired outcome.
- A minimum of ( 3 years) of practical experience in Village Savings and Contribution Association (VSCA)
- Experience in OVC Programming with reputable NGO or donor agency
- Great experience in Household Economic Strengthening strategies also needed
- B.Sc. in Social Science
- A high proficiency in the use of computer, particularly in MS Excel, and MS Word
- Relevant professional qualifications and effective verbal and written communication will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS word document) explaining suitability for the job; to: [email protected] WEWE’s recruitment process for this position will be on a rolling basis, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Kindly indicate the title of the position applied for and the location in the subject line of the email.
All applicants are advised to include functional emails/mobile phone number as well as full contact information for at least three referees on CV.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.