Full-time Consultant, Pubic Service Administration at the Government of Enugu State
The Government of Enugu State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
The Job :Consultant, Pubic Service Administration
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist the State Government prepare and equip the State Public Service and the Personnel in order to transit into an IT based Establishment for efficiency speed, security, transparency, etc.
- To work with the relevant arms of Government to ensure that Government policies and services are in line with the extant rules and constitutional provisions.
- To recommend other measures that will enhance the welfare of officers and stimulate productivity in the. service.
- To assist in designing Work Plans and Job Descriptions for key positions in the Public Service.
- To initiate policies aimed at having an efficient and modem Civil Service.
- To introduce democratic practices in decision making processes that will improve institutional structures and framework.
- To introduce Reforms that will address administrative gaps in the Public Service.
- To bring about measures that will ensure better recruitment processes in line with best practices,
- To carry out other necessary and relevant assignments as may. from time to time, be directed.
Interested persons/candidates must possess the following:
- A minimum of a University Degree in relevant disciplines of Humanities/Law and Social Sciences including a very good knowledge of various computer applications/packages
- A minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience in relevant field
- A minimum of 25 years experience in Public Service Administration rising up to the rank of a Permanent Secretary
How To Apply
Applicants should submit at least five (5) copies of comprehensive profile and Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope marked “Consultancy (PSA)”, and addressed to:
The Head of Service,
Candidates should submit at least five (5) copies of Work plan and methodology for the job.
This advertisement shall not be misconstrued as a commitment on the part of the State Government nor shall it entitle any person to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the State Government.
The State Government reserves the rights to reject any application or all applications and to terminate the selection process at anytime, in public interest without incurring any liabilities.
Any application submitted after the closing date shall not be honoured
All enquiries should be directed to the Enugu State Head of Service.