Full-time Confidential Secretary at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
MYJOY Food Industries LTD founded in February 2013, carries on the business of production of quality Loaf breads, pastries, snacks, rolls and other baked goods. Our passion is making the highest quality products; we only use all-natural ingredients and never compromise on quality.
The Job :Confidential Secretary
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors, handling routine matters independently, providing information as appropriate and routing calls to the management.
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Handle visitors/callers inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers and other dignitaries.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you periodically
- HND/B.Sc. in Secretariat Studies/Office Technology or any relevant disciplines from a recognized University/Polytechnic
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience preferably in manufacturing sector
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Must be smart and honest.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘Confidential Secretary -REF CS2018061’ as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.