Full-time SABMiller Limited: Condition Monitoring Specialist Vacancy
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
The Job : Condition Monitoring Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Number: BPCMS
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Work Level: Skilled
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage condition monitoring activities & establish a condition monitoring system
- Execute condition monitoring activities
- Co-ordinate outsourced monitoring activities
- Perform V-Belt, Chain, shaft & coupling alignment.
- Facilitate problem solving & decision making
- Proactively identify problems and provide solutions
- Contribute to team and self development
- A relevant degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in FMCG is preferred but not essential.
- Three or more years Hands-on Technical skills
- Stakeholder/ relationship management
- Analysis & diagnostic investigation
- Customer focused
- Credibility & presence
- Attention to detail/ accuracy/ timeliness
How To Apply