Full-time Compliance Officer Vacancy, CLG Securities Limited
CLG Securities Limited – A reputable Stock Broking Firm, is recruiting qualified candidates into the following position:
The Job :Compliance Officer, CLG Securities Limited
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Category: Security Jobs,
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To support the company to discharge their responsibilities relating to compliance risk management process as required by relevant regulatory requirements, applicable code of conduct and minimum standards.
- Assist line management and other members of staff by providing advice to guide in discharging their responsibilities to ensure compliance with all statutory, regulatory and internal policy requirements.
- Protect the reputation of the company
- Avoid the institution of legal action against the company.
- Ensure good working relation with regulators.
- To maintain a good working relationship with the Securities and Exchange Commission(SEC)
- To guide all members of staff to act with integrity, diligence, and in an ethical manner in dealing with all clients.
- Ensure the company’s timely compliance with all regulatory requirements including but not limited to all periodic and adhoc regulatory reports and obligations
- Ensure the appropriate use of compliance risk management tools within the business.
- Analyse and identify compliance risks, processes and controls and provide advice to management, relevant committees and the employees in order to effectively manage compliance issues.
- The Compliance Officer shall be well trained in the Rules and Guidelines and shall attend regular training sessions as organized or supported by the CBN or SEC.
- Responsible for educating the other personnel of periodic updates and adjustments as may be made by SEC from time to time.
- Ensure that trainings tailored for the business unit are signed off and, if appropriate, assist in the delivery of the training and awareness.
- Customise, if necessary, Group Minimum Standards and facilitate, in consultation with Group Compliance, the process of adoption thereof by the business units.
- First Degree in a relevant field including Banking, Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Law, Economics or a Chartered Secretary.
- Master’s Ddegree and/or relevant professional qualifications would be an added advantage
- Good Compliance and Risk Management Knowledge
- Highly proficient in office suite(Excel, PowerPoint and word)
- Good understanding of the Investment Banking, Stockbroking processes and SEC’s regulatory framework
- Good understanding of global financial markets
- Good research skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in financial services preferably in an Investment Banking environment or stockbroking with at least 2 years of Compliance experience.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their applications to [email protected]