Full-time Community Manager Vacancy, re:learn
re:learn is an open living lab focused on learning and smart application of technology in schools. Through a combination of projects targeted at research and learning, re:learn is committed to bridging the education gap by enhancing learning experience in schools.
The Job :
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
We are seeking a Community Manager – a people-centred, outgoing individual to manage and grow the community of volunteers, teachers and Edtech supporters who are passionate about improving the experience of learning in and out of the classroom. As Community Manager you understand that our community of practitioners is at the heart of re:learn and are able to attract and maintain an active, vibrant community, passionate about education and technology.
If you’re bold, love challenges, are ambitious, and passionate about education and technology then we’d love to hear from you!
- Identify innovative ways to grow and keep the re:learn community of practitioners actively engaged (including volunteers, teachers and edtech supporters)
- Develop and maintain up-to-date volunteer guide to include best practices, policies and procedures for volunteering
- Manage recruiting, training and evaluation of volunteers
- Work closely with Program Manager to understand requirements and new opportunities for volunteering
- Build relationships with edtech stakeholders and regulators towards policy adoption especially government bodies
- Able to communicate effectively and work with a wide range of individuals and organisations including kids, parents, corporate partners and government bodies.
3-5 years working experience
Previous recruitment experience, volunteer management or community membership management role is a huge plus
Knowledge of the education and technology ecosystem in Nigeria, and willingness to learn
A people focused person, able to work effectively with different kinds of people
Excellent written and communication skills
Be willing and able to travel to other cities when required
Self-motivated, thrive working in fast-paced environments, with a small team and lots of responsibility.
How To Apply
Does this sound like you? Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and cv; stating Community Manager in the subject line.