Full-time Client Manager at PropertyPro.ng
ToLet.com.ng Is An Online Lettings Agency.
With Our Dedicated Agents On Ground, A Refined User Experience, Genuine Customer Service And Professional Inspection Personnel. We Make Property Lettings Easy, We Do The Dirty Work, You Reap The Benefits.
The Job :Client Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Followup and resolve agents pending issues
- Ensure all issues are well escalated and resolved.
- Educate agent on how they can relate efficiently with their customers
- Guide agent agents through the whole process and ensure they understand the process that will make them to self dependent to grow their business.
- Take agents throiugh the process and ensure they get valuev for their money.
- You must always ensure that agent understand how to use their work tools so that they can be self dependent.
Qualification and Requirements
- Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on results;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Show attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures 100% accurately;
- Candidates should be tech savvy and computer literate;
- Candidates should possess good communication skills;
- Candidates should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- This exciting opportunity would be suited to a sociable and outgoing individual with circa 2 years work experience within the Nigerian property market. You will be client facing, and as such must be an effective communicator and possess the ability to build and maintain relationships. We seek a team player with an EXCEPTIONAL ATTENTION TO DETAIL and a flexible approach to work.
- This job role is target oriented and is for highly ambitious and result driven individuals.
- A unique education in working in a industry leading company ;
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working to build one of Nigeria’s fastest real estate/technology brands.
- An attractive salary package.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our ever growing brand.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should use “Property Manager” as the email title and send their CV’s to: [email protected] only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly use the job title as the subject of the mail.