Full-time CITI Bank Submission Of CV
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
The Job :Transaction SVS Representative 3, CITI Bank
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Teller is a frontline staff and is one of the customer’s first points of contact with the bank and therefore it is essential that, in spite of work pressure, they must wear a cheerful look and countenance.
- His/her primary focus is to deliver prompt and efficient services across the counters and at the same time, ensuring compliance with operating and regulatory guidelines.
- This will include prompt update of registers for transactions requiring reporting to regulatory bodies.
- The basic objective of the Branch Operations/Cash & Tellers unit is delivery of products and services to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Located in the banking hall, the unit is the major point of contact with customers and the general public hence it is a major driver in determining the level of customer satisfaction through the quality of service provided.
- Positive customer experience translates directly to business growth through deepening of customer wallet and creates opportunity for new relationships.
- This underscores the primal position of the unit within the overall context of the bank as a service provider.
- The following are the specific tasks and responsibilities of the Counter Service Teller:
Perform Local Currency (LCY)/Foreign Currency (FCY) cash transactions over the counter at the branch.
Reconcile all collections from implant locations and resolve issues with the collections, if any
Hold custody of cash in the vault.
Handling/processing of all over the counter collections.
Ensure all customers’ requests/instructions are complete with proper documentation in line with applicable regulations and guidelines of Central Bank of Nigeria, tax laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, U.S. anti-boycott and anti-money laundering guidelines, Citigroup policy and local procedures.
Time-stamp (validate) and signature-verify all customers’ requests and refer those that require call-back/status approval to supervisor for action.
Report all qualifying transactions processed in line with existing limits.
Ensure appropriate charges are applied as per bank’s charges list, applying concessions where applicable.
Internal: Moderately frequent contact with Treasury & Trade Solutions (Cash management) Products Unit, other branches, Relationship Managers, Citiservice.
External: Highly frequent contact with Customers and Teller Implant Locations.
A good University First Degree
6-12 months operations experience will be an advantage.
Good Interpersonal/Communication Skills
Meticulous & Accurate
High level of integrity/sense of responsibility
Error Free Processing
Ability to work under pressure
Compliance with regulatory/institutional requirements
Processing within tight turn-around times
Preparation of Reports with tight timelines
Customer satisfaction in a highly competitive environment
Weekend and public holiday work (as and when required)
How To Apply