Full-time Churn Back Office Agents at Lumos Nigeria
Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones.
The Job : Churn Back Office Agents
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Kano (1), Kaduna(1), Lagos (2)
- Oversee the collation of all information feeds from Churn Field Agents
- Verify and log all cases of Retrieved / Monitored / Other Systems
- Ensure all data recorded in monitoring process is accurate and valid
- Executes payments directly to Churn Agents and DCAs for
- Collates all financial expenditure data in relation to retrieved systems
- Ensures accuracy of Customer Contract cancellation paperwork
- Facilitates liaison between Field Agent and Technical Services where required
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- 1st Degree in any discipline
- Preference for at least 3-4-year experience in administrative roles (i.e. Finance and Admin)
- Preference for suitable candidates from within Txtlight Power Solutions (Lumos)
- Background in high-volume environments i.e. Call-Centre, and comfortable with high volume of paperwork and well-established systems and process
- Preference given to those who demonstrate sound / advanced working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Demonstrates history or at least preference to working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with clear results orientation
- Demonstrates ability to take responsibility for personal targets, can think creatively to find solutions to persistent churn-related problems
The role requires a combination of administrative ability with effective communication skills. Back Office Agent will be required to undertake “Cold-Calling” and well as administrative activities.
Detail Oriented – Understands the need for highly-accurate, well presented data points as the foundation of management tools. Is committed to accurate record-keeping which is easily intelligible
Systems Thinking – Can understand and work within a predefined system, adhering to parameters and reporting requirements. Maintains a high-level of rigor to ensure that all documentation and data-entry is managed as expected within the system
Effective Communication – Well-spoken and presentable, able to clearly articulate the terms of service and contractual obligations between Lumos and Customer. Ability to clearly outline the options available to customer to resolve their debt profile. Meets regional language requirements dependent on location.
Good Time-Management – Can work effectively with customer cases provided, plan and manage personal time effectively to secure the maximum number of case resolutions possible.
Mature Personality – Approaches challenging customers with calm, professional manner and can turn-around potentially negative or challenging situations in the company’s favour. Understands how to manage problem customers by employing listening skills and ensures they are not seen as threatening
Team-Player – Committed to supporting the performance of the team through information-sharing, lead-sharing and escalation
How To Apply